Deanna Zaccari is a former fashion manager with over 12 years of experience at Giorgio Armani’s flagship store on Rodeo Drive. During her tenure there, Deanna liaised with Armani PR to assist high-profile clients’ needs for red carpet events. Long-standing client relationships developed, many of whom followed her upon the creation of her Lifestyle Design brand in 2003.
Deanna Zaccari Lifestyle Design initially offered Styling and Personal Shopping services. Since 2011, her service now incorporates both interior design and high-end travel. Deanna’s clients benefit from her vast fashion experience, well-established relationships with designers and premiere lifestyle brands, accompanied by her dedication to impeccable service and attention to even the smallest of details.
Deanna works one on one to ensure the creation of a comfortable, timelessly elegant style specifically tailored to fit her clients’ life and needs.
Deanna’s entertainment industry work includes:
- Styled movie poster for "Cymbeline" 2013
- Styled lead character for independent film "The Story of Eva" 2013
- Styled Alexander Ludwig for “The Hunger Games” National Tour & Premiers
- Styled Norman Reedus (Walking Dead) for Golden Globes
- Styled 10 page spread for Vice magazine (Desert Boys)
- Styled an eight page spread for Elle Italia
- Styled lead characters from “ER” and “West Wing” for several years
- ESPY Awards VIP gifting and worked with Lindsey Vonn
- Kevin James commercial for Super Bowl (Mall Cop)
- Styled video campaign for designer LOVA
- Produced/Styled runway show for Le Chapeau, LA Fashion Week
- Dressed cast for the sizzle reel for “The Robin Hood of Fashion”
- Dressed cast/set decoration independent film, “Veda”
- Dressed Juan Carlos Arciniegas, entertainment reporter for CNN Espanol
- Styled band “Fairfax” for Taylor Guitar video
Why did you become an AWM SoCal member?
I joined AWM SoCal in August 2014. I attended my first time event that was a mixer at Mixology and was very impressed with the group of women involved, and I joined that night. I look forward to getting to know more members of the group and being a more integral part. I have been looking for a group of great inspiring women like AWM.