This event is modeled after the speed-dating concept where industry professionals serve as mentors to give valuable career advice to mentees through one-on-one conversations. This setting is ideal for students and young professionals, but does not exclude those already established who may be seeking a career change. It's all about meeting people, making connections and helping each other. All ages and career levels are welcome.
- General Sales Manager, KIIS/KYSR
- Sales & Marketing, The Walt Disney Co.
- Market Controller, CBS Radio Los Angeles
- Talaya Trigueros, On - Air, 94.7 “The Wave”
- Senior Vice President, Programming & Marketing, Take On The Day, LLC/The Dr. Laura Program
- Integrated Media Sales and Strategy, Clear Channel Media + Entertainment/ iHeartRadio
- Kristin Cruz, "The Mark & Kristin Show" host KOST 103.5 LA & iHeart Radio
- Manager, Marketing & Business Development, The Agency Group
- Affiliate Director, The Ellen Show
- General Sales Manager, KNX 1070 News Radio
- Helicopter Cameraman/Reporter, KTLA - Angel City Air
- EVP/Radio Analysis and Insights, Katz Radio Group
- Production Manager, Southern California Public Radio 89.3 KPCC
- News Anchor, KFWB News Talk 980
- Manager, Ad Sales Marketing, Esquire Network
- Associate Producer, Hallmark Channel
- Director, Strategic Accounts, Vubiquity
- Owner, Muse Management
- Station Manager, Entercom Radio
- Meteorologist, NBC Santa Barbara
- Melanie Taylor, Recording Artist
- CEO, Euphoric Media Group
- Host/Producer, Broad Topics
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh, Performer, Writer, Director
- CEO/Publisher, Orange Gallery Media
- Ryan Philbin, Actor
- CEO, California Women's Conference
- Aerial Photojournalist, Angel City Air/KTLA
- Hosts, CBS2/KCAL TV Show, HOLA! LA
- And more!
* Mentors not guaranteed. Sometimes cancellations occur.
Mentors and mentees will be seated at tables. A five-minute stop watch will mark the time and when the bell rings, mentees will move down the line to the next mentor. It's fun and a great way to meet a lot of people.
Light breakfast will be served. Space is limited. This event sells out every year.
Click here for FAQ’s: http://www.awmsocal.org/FAQs